Thursday 28 July 2016

Tiger Head Brand Heong Peah by Tan Chyi Lu

I invited my foodie friend to go my hometown for one-day trip. She told me, she wants to buy something for her family. Then, I recommended my favourite biscuit to her which is Tiger Head Brand Heong Peah. Tiger Head Brand Heong Peah is the one of famous delicacies in Teluk Intan.

(Me and the shop)
The moment we entered the shop, we could smell the fragrance of the freshly baked biscuits. I bought a packet just for trial taste. The freshly baked biscuits are very crispy and flaky.

(Process of making the biscuits)
(This photo took from The Star Online by Kelly Tey)
Even though machines have taken over in the process of making biscuit, the dough still need to be done by using hand.

(Freshly Baked Heong Peah)
(This photo took from The Star Online by Kelly Tey)
The factory behind the shop runs six days a week, producing about 20,000 Heong Peah for a day. As you can see these freshly baked biscuits are brown. Both are my friends and my favourite biscuits, we like it so much because these biscuits are very crispy as all of you can see my uploaded photos in my blog. 


(Nice looks of the Heong Peah)
(This photo took from The Star Online by Kelly Tey)
All of you must be curious about what ingredients make this Heong Peah looks nice and delicious right? Let me tell you all, Heong Peah is crispy and flaky with a sweet filling and Heong Peah has a crispy pastry layer outside and a sticky filling inside. It contains a mixture of flour, oil, maltose, sugar, sesame, and shallots. So that all of you must have a try and enjoy with this Heong Peah. Ohh ya i forget to tell you about the price, the price of Heong Peah is reasonable as one package just cost RM7.50 and one package have 10 pieces. It totally worth it!!!

I also provided the location and contact number for u all to track it easily. Below is the information.
Remember to bring your whole family to shopping at here hahaha...Thank you!!!

Location: 830D, Jln Mak Intan 36000 Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia.
Contact Number: 05-622 2472
Operation Hours: 8am – 7pm
Net Weight: 350g/10 pieces

6 comments:

  1. thank you
    i will go to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u are welcome, thank you for reading our blog :D

      Delete
  2. Hello... i looking the heong peah tiger head brand.. At Kuala Lumpur which part i can find that Heong Peah ? Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... i looking the heong peah tiger head brand.. At Kuala Lumpur which part i can find that Heong Peah ? Thank you...

    ReplyDelete